Previously, on Scooter Saga...



"Tammy, have you written a post lately?  Did you take me off your list?"  I knew some friends really wanted to know if I was among the living, but were afraid to ask.  Spoiler alert: I am alive and there is no list.  When questioned, I tried a variety of excuses, but they never rang true.  


–Was there nothing new to say?  Unlikely.  The last post was September 2018 "The Maui Event"*.  It's been quite the year since Earl's bike accident

Was I traumatized, anxious, worried?  Probably not.  It wouldn't help anyway.  Besides,  I'm too superficial.  
–Were my 'sharing' days over?  No one would believe that
–Was I too busy?  Come on!  It may take me awhile to do things, but it's not as if my dance card is full.
–Did I have 'writer's block'?  Oh puh-leeze!  Given the structure of a blog, that seems a bit presumptuous.
–I didn't have any photography.  Really, Tam?  That's a reach and a real lame excuse.
The truth is, I just fell off the blogging wagon and got too lazy to get back on.



I searched out a remedy for my lack of motivation, and actually found one in a book.  The author advised her readers to just write something for an hour each day and stop.  It's more productive to do something rather than focus on all the water under the bridge.  It does feel less overwhelming and, as I've said, it's a blog, not War and Peace, for gawd sake!  So, I'm b-a-a-ck.


The lesson:  Just get back on the wagon and start.  Just do it.

Next post–a health update on the post Maui Event man...

*Previous post:  The Maui Event


Comments

  1. So happy you are baack !!
    Wondered but figured with Earl incapacitated you just had a lot on your plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back. I was thinking about your blog just recently in fact. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tammy. A lot has happened since the last update I got. Hello to Dr. Schuman. Glad you both are all right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We have contact

Resume and Update

East Coast Roadtrip