Nothing to say


Five weeks had elapsed between the Maui and Holiday posts.  I was getting some inquiring e-mails. I didn't get distracted, sick or injured and hadn't died. It's not that there's a huge following, but I am usually more regular in posting at least once or twice a month.  Blogging is a 'feast or famine' endeavor and it's just that nothing new happened.  When I started this four years ago, I said if I already talked about it, or the post was not based on a real event, or had no humor value, I wouldn't blog about it.*  I will say however, the graphics have gotten better in four years. 
If there's nothing to say, SHUTUP

Certainly, there is progression with ataxia.  But, it is fairly slow and constant. This blog was never meant to be informative.  It's not a sitcom during the off–season.  Do I have writer's block?  Perhaps.  Maybe I've run out of things to say.  Maybe my sense of humor is hiding somewhere.  Nah,  I'm just sporadic.  The holiday season did provide some new perspectives and got me back in the game.

Quit complaining. Just do it.
I was working on a post called 'I'm Leaking'.  But after rereading an earlier post, I realized that since nothing new had happened, there was nothing to say.**  I am noisier when I get up at night these days, but that's not either funny nor interesting.  Someday, when I hit the floor transferring from the bed to the wheelchair, I'll blog about it.  Earl and I will need to laugh about that.

Even Skeeter hasn't inspired me. The weather in Portland has been so bad since we got back from Maui, that she has remained idle (but plugged in) in the garage.  She does help me with my standing yoga postures, but we still do that in the shelter of the garage.***

The lesson:  Be patient, Tam.  It'll come.  Something always happens.

*Previous post: To Blog or Not to Blog, paragraph 2
**Previous post: Untoward Exits
***Previous post: Skeeter, My Exercise Buddy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We have contact

Resume and Update

East Coast Roadtrip